MenuTree
MREE Member's 'Want' List
Todays Date: 5/21/2018
Notes:
- To sort by a specific column, click on the table's heading for that column.
- A Company Name that includes an *  is a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage.
List NumberWant DescriptionsContact NameCompany NamePhone NumberClick to Send Email
57$2,500,000 to earn a preferred 6% cash on cash return ($150,000 per year) from a 70% Tenant-in-Common ownership interest in a long term leased Walmart Store property located out of state. Promoter will own the other 30%. A $60,000 fee is offered to you at clJim BinghamKontor Realty Group LLC651-388-7249 jimb@everythingredwing.com
55A replacement property valued at $550,000-$750,000. Open to all types of commercial and/or leased single family homes. Prefer a C/D but mortgage OK. (See Have # 139)Jim BinghamKontor Realty Group LLC651-388-7249 jimb@everythingredwing.com
56To buy a good contract for deed with balance up to $150,000 + or -. (See "Have" #140) Jim BinghamKontor Realty Group LLC651-388-7249 jimb@everythingredwing.com