Who Should Attend: All persons interested in real estate wealth building, investment, ownership,
brokerage, acquisition strategies and creative real estate solutions are welcome to attend.
When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. to noon. No Advance Registration is required.
Members pay per meeting fees and annual dues of $200. Visitors can attend 2 meetings annually for $20 per meeting. Meetings
includeÂ continental breakfast, unlimited coffee, and ~3 hours of marketing. Continuing Education is offered periodically throughout the year.
Where: MREE meets at the Conference Center of Hellmuth Johnson PLLC, 8050 West 78th Street, Edina, MN 55439. See map below.
Park in the under building parking ramp, take the elevator to the 5th floor.Â Then walk down to the 4th floor Conference
Center. 9:00 am Registration. 9:30 am Introductions and Meeting. Ends 12:00 Noon. No advance registration required.
View Larger Map
Why attend an MREE meeting?
- Get a deal done!
- Personally market all of your exclusively listed or owned property.
- Discover off-market inventory available for exchange that is not usually presented elsewhere.
- Network with other Brokers/Agents active in the industry.
- Education: Learn from successful full-time practitioners. Learn how to increase YOUR opportunities for more closed deals. Learn how to properly package properties.
- Participate in National Market Sessions and interact with out-of-state Brokers.
- Become part of an organized, problem solving marketing system.
- Get creative ideas for your client or your own, situation from some very smart people.
- Pick up some tips for increasing and protecting your personal net worth.
Not a MREE Member yet? Interested? You can attend 2 meetings annually before joining. Meeting fee is $20 per person.